This week on the blog, we’re talking about The HR Blogger Network. If you’re not familiar with The HRBN, check it out — HR software and services vendors get their ads seen on the best blogs in the space, and bloggers get paid. It’s a win-win.
The HRBN is bursting with brilliant blogs written by some of the smartest cookies and hippest influencers in the HR world. If you want to check out some of the HRBN blogs but don’t know where to start, here are profiles of a few of the bloggers in the network, in no particular order.
- Tim Sackett: Tim blogs at The Tim Sackett Project. Because his career has encompassed both recruiting and HR generalist roles in the HR vendor community as well as Corporate America, he has the unique perspective of having seen things from both sides of the desk.
- Robin Schooling: Robin is a senior HR leader with experience in strategic planning and execution. She’s also a member of the Smartbrief on Workforce Advisory Board and a contributor to the WomenofHR blog. She shares her HR expertise and insight at HR Schoolhouse.
- Matt Stollak: Matt Stollak is an associate professor at St. Norbert College and advisor to SNC SHRM. He blogs at True Faith HR.
- Steve Boese: Steve is an award-winning blogger with over 20 years of experience implementing enterprise technologies for a variety of organizations. His blog, Steve Boese’s HR Technology, covers a range of topics, from HR technology to BBQ to baseball.
- Dan McCarthy: Dan is the director of executive development programs at the Whittemore School of Business and Economics, and he writes about leadership development on his award-winning blog, Great Leadership.
- Ben Eubanks: Ben created his blog, upstartHR, to help “in the trenches” HR professionals grow in their craft and remain passionate about the HR field, and to help them learn about the profession from someone who is doing the same.
To find all the blogs in the network, head on over The HRBN website. And keep checking back this week for more HRBN goodness.