We love the celebrity HR blogging community but SHRM12 has us hungry for content related to Human Resources, recruiting, talent management and technology.
Here are some interesting blog posts from the HRBN that have nothing to do with SHRM12.
Are you into that?
- Want to learn 5 Essential Skills for Contemporary Leaders? Go check out Dan McCarthy’s blog.
- Jennifer V. Miller wrote a great post called Leading a Meeting? How to Avoid a Snooze Fest.
- Kimberly Roden reminds CEOs that this isn’t rocket science.
- Ron Thomas asks — Who Holds the Real Keys to the Organization, Anyway?
- Ed Newman’s mom is an iPhone addict.
- The Employment Opportunities List has a great post called Tips for Creating a Resume that POPS.
- Melissa Fairman redesigned her blog.
Melissa did more work than most HRBN bloggers, last week. Go check it out.
Have a fantastic weekend and follow us on Twitter to read more great posts!