We’re so happy the world didn’t end when the Mayans said it would, because we’re on a friggin’ roll. 2012 has been a good year for The Starr Conspiracy. So good, in fact, that we’re already planning shenanigans for 2013.
What the hell happened this year?
We won a few awards:
- Fort Worth, Texas Magazine Lists The Starr Conspiracy Among The City’s Best Companies
- Texas Monthly Honors The Starr Conspiracy as 2012’s No. 2 Best Small Company to Work For in Texas
- The Starr Conspiracy Climbs List of Fort Worth’s Top 100 Private Companies
- The Starr Conspiracy Makes Texas Monthly’s 2013 List of 100 Best Companies to Work For in Texas
We launched The HRBN:
- The Starr Conspiracy, ReTargeter Create The HR Blogger Network
- The Starr Conspiracy, ReTargeter Relaunch Advertising Network for Human Capital Management Vendors
We bought a building:
- The Starr Conspiracy Purchases Building for New Headquarters
- The Starr Conspiracy, Amphibian Stage Productions Celebrate New Building with a Public Flag-raising Ceremony
We hired a CEO:
- The Starr Conspiracy Names Paul Roberts, Ad Veteran, as CEO
- The Starr Conspiracy CEO Featured in Dallas Business Magazine
We grew the company: Check out our Known Agents (and we plan to hire more agents in 2013).
There were also Roman candle wars, weddings, rock shows, kickball games, parties and much more.
We’re psyched about 2013. Check out our resolutions tomorrow and see what we have in store for next year!