We’re so happy the world didn’t end when the Mayans said it would, because we’re on a friggin’ roll. 2012 has been a good year for The Starr Conspiracy. So good, in fact, that we’re already planning shenanigans for 2013.
What the hell happened this year?
We won a few awards:
- Fort Worth, Texas Magazine Lists The Starr Conspiracy Among The City’s Best Companies
- Texas Monthly Honors The Starr Conspiracy as 2012’s No. 2 Best Small Company to Work For in Texas
- The Starr Conspiracy Climbs List of Fort Worth’s Top 100 Private Companies
- The Starr Conspiracy Makes Texas Monthly’s 2013 List of 100 Best Companies to Work For in Texas
We launched The HRBN:
- The Starr Conspiracy, ReTargeter Create The HR Blogger Network
- The Starr Conspiracy, ReTargeter Relaunch Advertising Network for Human Capital Management Vendors
We bought a building:
- The Starr Conspiracy Purchases Building for New Headquarters
- The Starr Conspiracy, Amphibian Stage Productions Celebrate New Building with a Public Flag-raising Ceremony
We hired a CEO:
- The Starr Conspiracy Names Paul Roberts, Ad Veteran, as CEO
- The Starr Conspiracy CEO Featured in Dallas Business Magazine
We’re psyched about 2013. Check out our resolutions tomorrow and see what we have in store for next year!