The Starr Conspiracy continues its Best Companies to Work For reign with the third consecutive year of being considered one of the top 100 companies in Texas by Texas Monthly.
Here’s what our mascot Ocho had to say about it:
“I don’t know what to say other than I’d like to thank the people who made this possible – the agents of The Starr Conspiracy. They leave it all on the field, day after day,” said Ocho, The Starr Conspiracy’s mascot and pet octopus. “These people – and I mean this from the bottom of both of my branchial hearts – are the best crew that a cephalopod could hope to work with. I raise my Conspiratini to them. Cheers, my bizzles! You earned this.”
The Starr Conspiracy is also a four-time recipient (2008-2011) of Best Places to Work in Dallas-Fort Worth honors from the Dallas Business Journal and a 2012 Best Place to Work honoree from Fort Worth, Texas Magazine.
Wondering what’s so great about The Starr Conspiracy?
- Outstanding medical coverage: TSC pays 100 percent of employee and dependent premiums for medical, dental and vision.
- Unlimited PTO: No caveats. Take what you need, when you need it.
- Company 401(k) match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4 percent of individual contributions. Matching money gets allocated monthly, instead of annually or quarterly and employees are fully vested from day one.
- Great work environment: We value collaboration, and we all genuinely like each other. We also love kickball, food trucks, and margarita machines — sometimes all at the same time.
- Awesome location: The company is headquartered in Fort Worth’s up-and-coming Near Southside neighborhood, and the coolest part of Cowtown.
Jealous? You should be. But that’s okay … we’re hiring.
To read the full release on why we were nominated Best Companies to Work For in Texas, click here.