2012 was a stellar year for The Starr Conspiracy, and 2013 promises to be even better. In addition to moving into our new building and hiring more agents, there are many more ways The Starr Conspiracy is going to rock 2013.
What? You want a list? Maybe you’d even like us to elaborate on how we know we will kick major ass this year? OK, how about this:
- We want the ball. Like Pee-wee Herman looking for his lost bike, we are relentless. We don’t sit around on the sidelines and wait for things to happen — we make things happen. We tirelessly work to develop new marketing techniques and strategies that will put your company ahead of the pack.
- We know our shit. Nobody knows the HR and enterprise software spaces better than us, and it’s only going to get better in 2013. Why pay other agencies to learn about your industry when we already know all about it?
- We are blunt. We tell the truth. To you, to your customers, and to ourselves. And we don’t plan on changing that in 2013. If something’s broken, we’re gonna let you know — and we’ll do whatever we can to fix it. Everyone needs that friend who tells them when that polyester leisure suit just isn’t cutting it; we’re that friend.
- We are real. We’re not all jazz hands and glitter — we deliver the whole damn show and an encore. But if the show starts to turn into an Ed Wood movie, we own up and course correct as needed — and we welcome constructive criticism and feedback.
- We are one step ahead. We’re always bringing it. What is “it”? Creativity, innovation and big ideas that make the status quo quake in their penny loafers. If you’ve got a problem, we’re already tackling it.
Now that you’ve recovered from your champagne hangover, it’s time to start thinking about how your company is going to rule 2013. We’ll just be over here, delivering amazing work and helping our clients dominate their market segments, all while keeping true to who we are. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, get in touch.
- The Starr Conspiracy - 2012 Year in Review
- Threepeat: The Starr Conspiracy Wins Best Places to Work in Texas
- Mysterious? Us? The Leading Dallas Business Magazine Says So