It's an exciting week for us at The Starr Conspiracy. We launched our new website and brand refresh. We celebrated the gravitas of our last day in the old HQ. Next week, we'll be telling you all about the new building. But for now, let's make sure you're all caught up on the changes of this week.
Meet The New TSC:
- Transforming B2B Marketing Requires Big Moves
- The Starr Conspiracy Discloses New Levels of Secure Access
- The Starr Conspiracy Integrates An Icon Language Into Its Brand
- Creative Details Complete A Personalized Brand
Favorite Tweets This Week
We got some awesome feedback for our new site and content — thanks to everyone for the kind words. Check out a few of our favorite tweets from the week:
@starrconspiracy Just read your "market share" whitepaper. I want to make babies w/ it. I look forward to the day I can afford to hire you.
— Cor Wellness (@corHQ) May 30, 2013
— Lance Haun (@thelance) May 29, 2013
— Matt Charney (@mattcharney) May 28, 2013
Level 2 Access
Have you gained level 2 access on our new website? Get one step closer to learning the secrets of The Starr Conspiracy.
We also recently leaked some intel of the confidential variety:
- Focus on a market share strategy to gain a competitive advantage: Enterprise software is a crowded arena, but your company's most powerful weapon is brand marketing. [DOWNLOAD]
- Tweak your business based on the market research: We think it's pretty important that enterprise software companies use market research when making decisions. How can you knock out the competition if you're taking shots in the dark? [DOWNLOAD]
While you're here, check out the latest security footage caught of The Starr Conspiracy:
Have a great weekend! Follow The Starr Conspiracy on Twitter to keep up with the latest TSC news.