InfluenceHR Vegas is going to be an amazing marketing event that could change the way you look at 2016. We have game-changing speakers, with actionable insights from companies transforming marketing every day, including SAP, salesforce.com, Lumesse, IA-HR, and PageUp. But if you haven’t signed up, you need to soon; the Early Bird discount expires Aug. 11.
InfluenceHR brings you marketing speakers and panelists who are dealmakers, rising stars, and profit drivers. These sessions offer you exposure to the marketing strategies that have worked and closed deals.
- Join author, analyst, and speaker R “Ray” Wang as he relates his insights into competing for time in the new peer-to-peer economy. We’ve even arranged for you to get a copy of his popular book, Disrupting Digital Business.
- IA-HR’s Mark Stelzner will lead a panel of HR technology buyers. Listen to buyers tell marketers and sellers how it really is.
- SAP’s Mike Ettling will tell the SAP HCM brand story. Discover how SAP achieved market dominance in HCM.
- Of course, we’ll present the IHR Marketing Awards for Brand Power and Brand Velocity to HR technology vendors in 10 categories.
- And there’s plenty more, so stay tuned and register today.
This isn’t another HR conference for HR practitioners; it’s a marketing conference designed by marketers, for marketers. So if you’re ready for one day filled to the brim with the marketing insights you need to change how you target the HR buyer, take advantage of the Early Bird discount now. It ends Aug. 11, so click here to register today.
We’ve made it easy for you to participate in the conversation about reaching, marketing to, and selling to the HR buyer. InfluenceHR is being held the morning of day one at the HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, right in the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. We’ll wrap up with plenty of time to spare for you to freshen up and make it to the opening sessions.
Register now. Space truly is limited.