Here are some ideas from agents and interns of The Starr Conspiracy.
- From Blake — Fleetwood Mac: Don’t Stop an U2: Beautiful Day
- From Justin — MC Hammer: Too Legit to Quit, Merle Haggard: Mama Tried and The Gos Gos: We Got the Beat
- From Bret — Anything from The Scorpions, RATT, Journey, Sebastian Bach, Twisted Sister, Poison, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake and Def Leppard
- From Steve –Anything from the Rock of Ages soundtrack
- From Yasmine — Red Hot Chili Peppers: Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie, Train: Drive By, Outasight: Tonight is the Night, and Push It: Salt-N-Pepa
- From Kyle — Billy Joel: It’s Still Rock and Roll to Me
- From Dusty — George Jones: The Race is On, Merle Haggard: I Think I’ll Just Stay Here and Drink, Hank Jr: Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound and Willie Nelson: Whiskey River
- Craig — Skrillex: Breakn’ a Sweat, Foreign Beggars Ft. Skrillex: Still Getting It, Walk the Moon: Tight Rope, Muse: Starlight
- From Lou — Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble: The House is Rockin’, Steppenwolf: Born to Be Wild, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers: Runnin Down a Dream and
Bob Dylan: Rainy Day Women #12 and 35
- From Felicia — Jimmy Buffett: Why Don’t We Get Drunk and Screw
Felicia adds, “Yeah, I went there.”
Nancy from our graphics design team asks, “What’s wrong with the B52s?”
When you see him at the TLNTup on Sunday night, ask Bret to sing some RATT or Sebastian Bach. It’s insane.