This past spring, InfluenceHR got lots of people talking. Bret Starr dove into a subject few want to even dip their toe into — Obsession. It’s what compels you. It’s what gets people building computers in garages, programming networking sites to outhack existing sites, and creating fantasy worlds only kids could imagine.
We’re going to talk about Obsession again, but this is where we bring it back to your Drive. Something has to help you channel that Obsession into your creative, inventive, and productive pursuit, and that’s Drive.
Join Bret Starr, CEO of The Starr Conspiracy and George LaRocque, president of LAROCQUE, for the webinar “Putting Drive Into Gear — Executing on Your Company’s Obsession to Achieve Market Supremacy.” In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s so critical to identify your Drive
- How Drive expands to your Message, Brand, and Promotion efforts
- How one HCM company developed its Drive as the anchor for marketing execution
Discovering your company’s obsession is just the beginning. Register now so your marketing can finally reflect your Drive.
- Webinar title: Putting Drive Into Gear — Executing on Your Company’s Obsession to Achieve Market Supremacy
- Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013
- Time: 2 p.m. Eastern time/11 a.m. Pacific time
- Duration: 60 minutes
Don’t forget, InfluenceHR, a marketing symposium for marketer specifically targeting the HR buyer, is heading to New York City. Join The Starr Conspiracy and LAROCQUE on October 28, 2013 to learn how you can transform your marketing strategy. Learn more now.