Agent Emily Jasper will be speaking at the Social Recruiting Strategies Conference on Wednesday, July 24. She will be running a session on content marking for recruiters at The Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago. If you'd like to attend the conference, visit the website for further details. You can also check out the lineup of other great speakers and sessions.
Session: Content Marketing for Recruiters
Content marketing isn’t just for targeting prospects. It’s time to think about how relevant stories can capture the eye of that elusive candidate who would be a perfect fit for your organization.
As a recruiter, you can generate engaging content that leads to a stronger online brand and a richer applicant experience. Creating relevant and engaging content can position your company as an employer of choice. In this session, Emily Jasper, agent with The Starr Conspiracy, will identify why you need a content marketing strategy for recruiting, and how you can get started.
Session takeaways include:
- Learn the value of creating effective content that gets results
- Understand how targeting applicants and job candidates is different from marketing to prospects or customers
- Walk away with a three-step strategy to start your content marketing campaigns
Don't forget to register for this week's webinar:
- Webinar: Dissecting the Top 7 Trends Impacting HCM
- Date: Thursday, July 25, 2013
- Time: 1 p.m. Eastern time/10 a.m. Pacific time