This year at The Starr Conspiracy holiday party, we took the chance to have a caption contest using a photo from last year's epic Roman candle battle at the holiday party. Here are a few of our favorites and the winner (below).
- Conspiracy Theorists Find Missing Negative from Zapruder Film
- The war on Christmas continues
- When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, drunk santa shooting bottle rockets, alcohol in his bladder
- This year.....the elves fought back
- Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
- Fight club was just the beginning.
- Santa suit deposit: $235 ... Box of semi-illegal, Chinese-made roman candles: $29.99 ... Holiday party platters: $84.95 ... Single-handedly tripling the corporate insurance rate for all future company parties - priceless.
- WORLD WAR CHRISTMAS
And the winner of this year's caption contest?
Think you can do better? Give Santa your best shot in the comments or send us a tweet.