The HR Blogger Network turned one recently. We’re celebrating its first birthday on the blog. Check out what The HRBN has going on:
Five Posts from The HRBN
Finish your week off strong with five hand-picked posts from The HR Blogger Network.
From Lance Haun: When It Comes to Media Consumption, Bloggers Are Weird
From Victorio Milian: Let’s Talk: Why Relationships Matter
From The EO List by Bonni Titgemeyer: What EO Says About the HR Job Market
From Paul Hebert: Yoda Was Wrong — When Recognizing Employees, There Is a Try
From Robin Schooling: Cover Letters Are For Personnel Ladies
About The HR Blogger Network
This week, we talked a lot about display advertising and why we believe in The HR Blogger Network. Here’s a roundup of this week’s posts so you can catch up on anything you missed:
- Display Advertising is Dead. Long Live Display Advertising! — Learn how display has evolved as a medium with TSC Partner Mark Mitchell.
- Meet Some Of The Bloggers In The HR Blogger Network — Meet some of the brilliant bloggers we’re proud to support with The HRBN.
- Design An Ad That Will Get All The Clicks: Banner Ad Best Practices — What makes a compelling banner ad? Mystery solved.
- Inside The HR Blogger Network [Infographic] — Learn more about The HRBN audience of readers with a visual representation of the network. [Read the post or click the image below to see the full-sized PDF]
Want More Starr Conspiracy in your life?
You can connect with us in a flobbity jillion ways. Here’s a few:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow The Starr Conspiracy Partners on Twitter [4/5 ain’t bad]
- Mark Mitchell — @Marksalot02
- Kevin Mangum — @KevinLMangum
- Bret Starr — @BretStarr
- Steve Smith — @StevenWadeSmith
Connect with us on Google+
- The Starr Conspiracy
- The HR Blogger Network
- Join The HR Technology Vendors Community
- Join The HR Blogger Community
- Join The Human Capital Management Community
Have a great weekend! If you’ll be at LA SHRM — we’ll see you there!