As we've mentioned before, HR Tech is kind of like our Olympics. We just got back from the show and, as always, are recovering and already planning for next year's takeover. Whether you missed the show or are still dropping Alka-Seltzers, you can catch up on our favorite posts from the show here:
- Is Gamification In Recruiting A Real Thing? from Jessica Miller-Merrell on Blogging4Jobs
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About #HRTechConf from The Starr Conspiracy blog
- HR Technology Back In Vegas Again For Bill Kutik's Swan Song from John Hollon on TLNT.com
- Best Recruitment Marketing Articles Of The Week — #HRTechConf Edition from Chris Brablc on the Smashfly blog
- HR Tech Slides — Why You Should Model Your Leadership Training After Ari Gold by Kris Dunn on The HR Capitalist
- Tim Sackett Asks You To Introduce Yourself In 90 Seconds on Fistful of Talent
- Winning At #HRTechConf from The Starr Conspiracy blog by Lance Haun
- Technology Touches Everything — #HRTechConf from Jessica Miller-Merrell on Blogging4Jobs
- Push The Boundaries, Not The Paper at #HRTechConf from Robin Schooling on HR Schoolhouse
- Your Guide To The Best Swag Bag At #HRTechConf from The Starr Conspiracy blog
- Vegas Promoters' Top Picks At #HRTechConf from Jessica Miller-Merrell on Blogging4Jobs
- #HRTechConf 2013 — The People, The Sessions, And Vegas by Chris Brablc on the Smashfly blog
- Our Favorite Tweets From Day One of #HRTechConf from The Starr Conspiracy blog
- Do Companies Care About Candidate Experience — #HRTechConf from Jessica Miller-Merrell on Blogging4Jobs
- How To Have Fun Without Getting Fired At #HRTechConf from The Starr Conspiracy blog
- 6 Pro Tips From An #HRTechConf Virgin from Eric Foutch on Marenated
- NextGen Influencer Panel — Mentorship, Implementing SaaS, and The End User from David Smooke on SmartRecruiters
- What The Fox Actually Said and Other Things We Learned At #HRTechConf from Maren Hogan on Marenated
- Parting #HRTechConf Thoughts... from Ben Martinez on HR Hound
- Live From #HRTechConf — Lessons In Global Recruiting from Mary Ellen Slayter on Monster Thinking
- Event Report — Seven Trends From This Year's Human Resources Technology Conference 2013 from R. Ray Wang on Software Insider
- Hashtag Magic — Attend The #HRTechConf Without Actually Attending The #HRTechConf from Holland Dombeck on Tremendous Upside by Kinetix
- What's Trending At #HRTechConf from Social Media Sean
- Honouring A Legend And A Tyrant from Laurie Ruettimann on The Cynical Girl
- HR Buyers Tell HR Tech Marketers How It Is from George LaRocque on LAROCQUE Inc.
- The End Of A Big Two Weeks For Virgin Pulse And The Beginning Of Total Quality Of Life by Chris Boyce on the Virgin Pulse blog
If you attended our #PulseLaunch party with Virgin Pulse (formerly Virgin HealthMiles), you can probably find yourself in some photos here. If you have additional photos you want to share, you can tweet @StarrConspiracy with the hashtag #PulseLaunch or #HRTechConf and we'll include them in the album!
Of course, if you missed it, make sure you download our ebook titled, "Burn After Reading: The Vendor's HR Technology Conference & Exposition Manual." It's not too late to learn how to do it right.
Thanks for a great show, HR Tech-ers!