This isn’t another HR conference for HR practitioners; it’s a marketing conference designed by marketers for marketers. The speakers and panelists are giving up the goods — if you don’t take advantage, your competition will. And they’ll be using insights from sessions like these to get ahead:
- NEW! — Get the secrets behind how our keynote speaker James Thomas, CMO of Allocadia, unleashes ninja-like marketing performance management techniques to help grow your HCM business.
- Hear about Ceridian’s award-winning customer advocacy program from SVP Howard Tarnoff, and then hear directly from a Ceridian customer and advocate about why it works.
- Learn from the latest, most comprehensive research on the HR buyer. This time, we’ll focus on the learning market segment with Michael Rochelle, chief strategy officer for our research partner, Brandon Hall Group.
- Get inside the mind of the HR buyer with industry legend and HR sage Elaine Orler of Talent Function, along with longtime marketing and strategy expert Mark Lange of AnthroCapital.
- And more — there’s always more …
With these kinds of speakers, the registration fee is a steal. You’ll want to be there just for the big announcements we’re making that will impact just about every marketing team in HCM and HR tech that matters.