InfluenceHR is back Oct. 6 — the day before the annual HR Technology Conference and Exposition — in Las Vegas. This your final week to register before the Early Bird discount expires and we don't want you to miss out on this one-day, exclusive marketing symposium where leading vendors, analysts, and innovative start-ups pull back the curtain on their HCM strategies.
Here's a few highlights of what you'll learn:
- What the HR buyer considers when evaluating tech vendors
- How to adapt your enterprise sales to be more successful while buyers are becoming more empowered
- What sets tech vendors apart to the HR buyer
- How to run a successful analyst and influencer relations program
- How you can get from marketing to revenue faster
- The Challenger Sales model
- How SMB is driving innovation in HR tech
- How a rebrand can change your company's culture and swagger
We have the answers to the questions that keep you up at night. This is the mecca of HCM marketing — where you'll transform your marketing strategy in one day with insights from companies you want to be like, analysts you want to know, and practitioners you want to understand.
With keynotes from Forrester Analyst Lori Wizdo and Challenger Sales co-author Brent Adamson and a lineup packed with decision makers from vendors you admire, this is one day you won't want to miss. Don't spend another hour reinventing the wheel.
Register for InfluenceHR today and save big.