Yesterday we told you about our client's big win on LinkedIn. Their investment and progressive mindset toward social media paid off when HireVue was recognized as one of the Top 12 LinkedIn Company Pages of 2012 by LinkedIn users.
- Use 100% of the space LinkedIn gives you on your profile: Complete your company's products and services page and use LinkedIn's rotating banners to extend your brand experience.
- Get creative with your content: Try using your products and services page to showcase thought leadership content, demos and downloads or highlight a company video.
- Organize your page: The first product/service listed on the services page is featured on your company's homepage, so be sure it's the one you want to highlight.
- Engaging content: Update your company page daily with new content from your company's blog, online newsroom or just relevant content from around the web.
- Target your content: Deliver engaging content to appropriate audiences with LinkedIn's status update targeting. You can target your status updates by company size, industry, job function and geography.
You can read more tips and see the full infographic here.