I love my friends at Bersin & Associates, which is why I like to tease them mercilessly. I want to play a game. Guess which HR research reports are real and which ones are fake. Answers will be posted in the comments section on Thursday.
You ready? No cheating, okay?
- Insourcing for Agility: Optimizing Talent Needs through a Blended Workforce
- The Feminization of HR: Measuring the Decline of Masculine Influences in Human Capital Management
- The Coachification of Work
- The Convergence of HR Measurement and Big Data is Here
- HR 2020: Achieving High Impact HCM Outcomes with Strategic Use of the Re-Tweet, the Like, and the Hashtag
- Building a Learning Culture through Holistic, Environmental Support for On-Demand Learning
- Workforce Planning: A Nascent HR Process Grows Up
- Business Execution Software: Achieving Strategic Results Through Highly Differentiated Cloud-Based Software
- Three Steps Towards Greater Efficiency in Lean HR
- Three Foundational Practices of High-Impact HR
- Talent Management and Social Media: Five Keystone Practices for Social Recruiting Excellence
- Build, Buy or Lease? Leveraging Talent Analytics to Plan for Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Developing Next-Gen Leaders for the Rigors of Tomorrow
- Innovations in LMS Technology: Best Practices for the Googled Learner
- Talent Mobility: A Succession Management Best Practice for Developing High-Impact Employees
- Talent Mobility: The Power and Potential of the 9 Box Grid
- The Art and Science of Building a High-Potential Strategy: Key Practices to Maximize the Performance of Top Talent
- Standardizing and Integrating Global Talent Management Into Your Cloud-Based Performance Management Framework
- A Mentoring Mindset: How Genentech Infuses It into the Company's DNA
- Intergenerational Conflict: How Whirlpool Created a Master Mentor Program
I wonder if my free pass to IMPACT 2012 is still good? Josh was going to buy me dinner. Dang.