In emerging software markets, market share is the most important objective of any business strategy. It's more important than product quality. It's more important than customer service.
Want to fight about it? Register for "Market Share: Why It Should Be Your Top Business Goal ... And How to Get It" and you'll have your chance.
If your company does not gain dominant market share in the early phases of market development, it likely never will. Need a benchmark?
- 10 percent market share puts you in the money
- 20 percent market share puts you in first or second place
- 30 percent market share is total market domination (forever)
Gaining dominant market share requires three counterintuitive strategies:
- Place sales and marketing at the top of the pyramid
- Brand recognition is more important than demand generation (and your marketing automation system might be your worst enemy)
- Industry media and marketing sources provide insufficient market reach
Join Bret Starr of The Starr Conspiracy, on Thursday, Aug. 2, at 2 p.m. Eastern time for this one-hour webinar to learn why today’s HCM industry leaders pursued a market-share strategy early on and how you can do the same thing to win in your market segment today.
He'll take a deep dive into the three strategies above in the webinar using examples and case studies from the Human Capital technology market and the cult of Silicon Valley start ups. He will also pull from lessons learned in the 90s dot com bubble. And finally — he will tell you exactly how to win the market share game.
Join us on Thursday, Aug. 2, at 2 p.m. Eastern time to learn more.
Register for this webinar (and then be part of the 60 percent of registrants who actually show up) and you'll be treated to an entirely new theory for software marketing. I promise, you've never heard anything like it.