The Starr Conspiracy will be participating in the SAP Radio’s Coffee Break with Game-Changers for a “2013 Predictions Special” on Wednesday, Dec. 19. This is a neat opportunity for us because the weekly Game-Changers show has groups of guests who talk about tech, trends, leadership, and what’s going to turn the industry on its head. Previous shows have covered big data in banking, emerging trends in the cloud, and the power of user interface.
Now we get to look into our crystal ball and ask, "What will be the big trend in 2013?"
Emily Jasper will be representing our position, after having already served on SAP Radio panels for the Globalization in HR and Women in IT shows this year. She’ll be joined by 15 other guests, from across the industry, who will also share their predictions on strategy, technology, trends, and leaders.
What will we predict? That’s going to be a surprise, but here are some thoughts for you:
- Who will make up the new 40 Under 40 this year?
- Which app will change the way we work? The way we socialize?
- Will Twitter and Instagram ever get along?
- How many undergrad students will leave college to start their own businesses?
- Will more women have roles in the C-suite at tech companies?
- Will another entrepreneur replace the Zuckerberg sweatshirt fashion statement?
Ponder all of these things and tune in:
SAP Radio Game-Changers 2013 Predictions Show
When: Wednesday, Dec. 19, 11 a.m.-noon Eastern time; 8-9 a.m. Pacific time
Where: VoiceAmerica website — http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/1981/coffee-break-with-game-changers
Follow the conversation on twitter: #SAPRadio
What are your 2013 predictions?