LinkedIn announced last week they would be acquiring Bright in the company's largest acquisition to date. Twitter stock was reported last week as falling heavy and fast. We're also watching the Olympics unfold on social and all of this buzz has us thinking about social trends for the year.
The team at Magic Logix put together this infographic of the seven social predictions you should know for 2014. It's a great read. Check it out below:
Note the connection to native advertising — something we've been talking about quite a bit here at The Starr Conspiracy lately.
Source: Magic Logix.
- 5 Great Infographics About Native Advertising for B2B
- 4 Ways to Keep Infographics Relevant for B2B in 2014
- This Week in the World: Native Advertising, B2B Marketing, and HR Technology
- LinkedIn Makes Its Biggest Acquisition Yet: Bright for $120 Million
- This Week In The World: Our Favorite Posts From #HRTechConf