Things are movin' and shakin' over here at The Starr Conspiracy. Today, we announced the acquisition of LAROCQUE INC, a strategic go-to-market consulting firm for HR technology and human capital management (HCM) companies. What does that mean? A few things:
- George LaRocque joins The Starr Conspiracy Intelligence Unit as director of go-to-market services.
- The Starr Conspiracy has acquired InfluenceHR, an event geared toward delivering actionable insight for HR technology sales and marketing leaders. The event will return to San Francisco this spring.
- LaRocque will continue his work as a market analyst and strategic consultant, focusing on product positioning, access-to-market strategy, and marketing and sales process consulting.
- LaRocque will also continue to serve as conference chair of InfluenceHR and is announcing a call for speakers for the spring event.
Want to learn more? Here are three ways you can dig a little deeper:
- Check out the full press release on The Starr Conspiracy's website.
- Schedule a briefing with George LaRocque or Lance Haun — email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your compelling view on HR technology marketing to the open call for speaker entries for the 2014 InfluenceHR event — email InfluenceHR@thestarrconspiracy.com by April 4.