The weeks are flying by at The Starr Conspiracy — and this week was no different. Without further ado, let's cover what happened in the world this week.
Some of our favorite blog posts this week:
From Paul Hebert and Symbolist: HR's Job — Shrinking the Space Between Employee Engagement and Reality
From Robin Schooling: HR Thought Leaders — I Think ... Therefore, I Am
From Trish McFarlane: Employee Brands Are the Unique Fingerprints of Corporate Brands
From Matt Stollak: #HRevolution — What HR Can Learn from the Television Industry
This week at The Starr Conspiracy:
This was a big week for TSC. We welcomed a new baby TSC agent into the universe this week and we were included in the Inc. 5000. Things are gearing up here for the annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition and we have a few plans up our sleeves we'll be sharing soon.
In the meantime, catch up on what happened this week at The Starr Conspiracy:
- Embrace growth — enabling greater opportunities for the company
- Embrace growth — enabling greater employee opportunities
- The Starr Conspiracy makes the 2013 Inc. 5000 list
- Don't miss your chance — the Early Bird registration for InfluenceHR ends Aug. 31. Register now!
Have a great weekend! Keep up with the latest by following The Starr Conspiracy on Twitter.
- Embrace Growth: Enabling Greater Employee Opportunities
- Webinar Recap: Dissecting the Top 7 Trends Impacting HCM
- Embrace Growth: Enabling Greater Opportunities for the Company