The HR Blogger Network
Finish your week off strong with these hand-picked posts from The HR Blogger Network.
From Lisa Rosendahl: Do You Have a Culture of Service?
From Paul Hebert: Expanding on Being Human
From Lance Haun: New Ideas Come at a Price: Your Old Ideas Have to Die
From Elizabeth Lalli-Reese: Gamification and HR: Next Gen Trends
From Ron Thomas: You Can't Solve Today's Problems with Yesterday's Solutions
Keep up with the latest from The HR Blogger Network — connect with us on Twitter!
Trends in HR Technology and Talent Management
In the new e-book from Achievers, Trends in HR Technology & Talent Management, TSC founder Bret Starr and five other HCM thought leaders answered the following question: Technology is continuing to bring people together all over the world. What does that mean for the way technology connects employees?
Here's a sneak peek of Bret's response:
Trends in HR Technology & Talent Management will give you predictions and opinions on trends in HCM technology from Bret and these other HCM thought leaders:
- Steve Boese, HR Technology Conference & Expo
- China Gorman, CMG Group
- George LaRocque, LAROCQUE
- Laurie Ruettimann, TheCynicalGirl.com
- Razor Suleman, Achievers
Tech Week on the Blog
This week was tech week on the blog! We covered mobile-first and responsive design, building or buying technology, and wearable tech. We also heard from TSC Partner Kevin Mangum on staying true to your message, regardless of ever-changing fads.
Have a great weekend! We'll see you Monday.
- This Week in the World: SXSW and The #HR Blogger Network (thestarrconspiracy.com)
- This Week in the World: The HR Blogger Network and You Should Do These Things (thestarrconspiracy.com)
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @BenEubanks @LisaRosendahl and @BillBoorman (thestarrconspiracy.com)
- This Week in the World: The #HR Blogger Network, Channel Marketing and the Addy Awards (thestarrconspiracy.com)