The Starr Conspiracy is a serial winner of Best Places to Work awards. Texas Monthly just named The Starr Conspiracy one of the Best Places to Work in Texas. TSC founder Bret Starr and CEO Paul Roberts went to the awards banquet and claimed our prize in style.
On with the weekly wrap-up! We've got posts to share, things to peddle. Segue.
We don't always ask you for things ...
But when we do, they're good things.
- Register for LA SHRM and go — we want to see you there. Also, if you share anything about the event on Twitter, use the hashtag #lashrm13 so we can find you and follow you (that sounds far creepier than we mean it).
- Register for InfluenceHR — By popular demand, InfluenceHR has an extended discount (in case you missed the early bird). The seats are filling up fast and you want to be there.
From The HR Blogger Network
Finish your week up strong with these five hand-picked posts from The HR Blogger Network.
From Victorio Milian: #HireVictorio — A New Chapter (We're rooting for you!)
From Lance Haun: Manage or Lead? It's Okay to Do Both
From Jennifer McClure: I'm Joining the 2013 Candidate Experience Council! (Congrats from us!)
From Elizabeth Lalli-Reese: Do You Disconnect? Vacation and Work
From Women of HR: Automated Assessments: Leveling the Playing Field for Women
From the World of Marketing
From Duct Tape Marketing: What Integrated Marketing Looks Like Now
From Social Mouths: Mobile is Changing Business, is Yours Ready? [Infographic]
From Mashable: This is How Facebook Came Up with the News Feed Redesign
From Inc: Future of Advertising: Local and Mobile
Have a great weekend!
- This Week in the World: InfluenceHR, the HR Blogger Network and Market Research
- This Week in the World: SXSW and The #HR Blogger Network
- This Week in the World: The #HR Blogger Network, Channel Marketing and the Addy Awards
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @HrRemix @TimSackett @theLance @Ronald_Thomas and @LRuettimann