This week the HRBN goes social. Finish your week out strong with these hand-picked posts from The HR Blogger Network:
From Ron Thomas: Passing the Baton: What's So Hard About Succession Planning?
From Bill Boorman: Companies Prefer Smoking to Social Media
From Elizabeth Lalli-Reese: Bring Back the 40 Hour Workweek!
From Dan McCarthy: Shifting Your Leadership as Your Company Outgrows the Startup Phase
From Lance Haun: The Move to Ubiquitous Tech and Its Impact on HR
Enjoy your weekend and check out HRBN on Twitter for more posts!
The HR Blogger Network is the newest, most exclusive HR marketing resource around.
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @TimSackett @HRfishbowl @RobinSchooling
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @beneubanks @timsackett and @steveboese
- This Week On The #HR Blogger Network: @RobinSchooling, @TimSackett, @AKABruno And More
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @RobinSchooling @UpstartHR and @AKABruno Talk #HRevolution and #HRTechConf
- This Week From The #HR Blogger Network With @IncentIntel, @GreatLeadership And More