Finish your week out strong with these hand-picked posts from The HR Blogger Network:
From Charlie Judy: HR Lessons from the 2012 US Presidential Election
From Lance Haun: My Not-so-Brief Thoughts on the Election
From Tim Sackett: 9 Wishes for New HR and Talent Professionals
From Ben Eubanks: Why Do You Keep Hiring Poor Candidates? Leadership 101
From Women of HR: The Value of Tactile Learning in the Workplace
Enjoy your weekend and check out HRBN on Twitter for more posts!
The HR Blogger Network is the newest, most exclusive HR marketing resource around.
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @TimSackett @HRfishbowl @RobinSchooling
- This Week on The #HR Blogger Network: @BillBoorman, @womenofhr, @hrfishbowl and More
- This Week On The #HR Blogger Network: @HRBartender, @HRFishbowl, @ThisisLars And More
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @BillBoorman @theLance @TXStrategicHR
- This Week on the #HR Blogger Network: @beneubanks @timsackett and @steveboese