The Starr Conspiracy does the holidays right. Roman candles, inappropriate gift exchanges, and copious amounts of holiday spirit(s). This weekend, we celebrated year's end again together and here's the evidence of the white elephant gift exchange, in which, I think I speak for everyone when I say the winner was the "Year of Mark" calendar — with 12 photos of Mark Mitchell to make sure you get your "Mark fix" on a monthly basis.
[gallery type="rectangular" link="file" ids="5534,5536,5537,5540,5535,5538,5539,5533"]
If you want to catch up on other holidays at TSC, here are some holiday posts we dug up from the past:
- Surviving the Holiday Productivity Slump
- What Happens at The Starr Conspiracy During the Holidays?
- Work Through the Holidays — 4 Ways to Keep Your Sanity and Maybe Even Kick Some Ass
- Happy Holidays from The Starr Conspiracy
- 'Twas the Friday Before Christmas
- 'Tis the Season for Spiked Eggnog
- Happy Snob-free Christmas to You
Keep up with The Starr Conspiracy this holiday season on Twitter.