This week, The Starr Conspiracy attended the inaugural InfluenceHR. TSC was the underwriter of the new show put on by George LaRocque and TSC founder Bret Starr delivered a keynote on The Honeycomb — a new, expansive model for B2B marketing.
The conference was a truly unique experience — opening an honest dialogue among senior marketers at HR technology and services companies about what really works and what really doesn’t when marketing to the HR buyer.
You can read the official wrap-up and join in on the conversation here.
It was an event-filled week here at The Starr Conspiracy with InfluenceHR and ERE’s Recruiting Innovation Summit. Oh, and there was also Dumpster Day. Wait for it.
Here’s what we covered this week:
- The Starr Conspiracy Changes the Destiny of B2B Marketing
- A Sneak Peek At What’s Next At ERE’s Recruiting Innovation Summit
- Photos and Tweets From InfluenceHR and #RIS13
- HCM and Marketing Conferences You Shouldn’t Miss Out On
- Oh, and there was Dumpster Day — we’re preparing for our big move and we found some … interesting things … while we were de-cluttering
Follow The Starr Conspiracy on Twitter and have a great weekend!