It’s the Friday before a three-day weekend. So try not to work too hard, OK? And while you’re trying to look busy, take a look at what’s been happening here on the TSC blog and beyond!
- New White Paper From the Tech Unit: Velocity and 5 Keys to Turn Leads Into Sales — The newest white paper from The Starr Conspiracy Tech Unit will help you unlock your sales marketing potential.
- The Melding of Enterprise and SMB HCM — One of the most interesting trends in HR tech has to do with the blurring lines between enterprise technology and technology for small and medium-size businesses. Learn more when you download TSCIU’s latest e-book.
- How Millennials Can Leverage Social Media Popularity for Career Wins — Social media can be used for so many purposes and gaining popularity is both fun and flattering, but learning to leverage that popularity for career gains will put you ahead of the pack.
- Four Writing and Editing Blogs You Should Bookmark Now — If you’d like to brush up on your writing skills, learn some obscure details about language, or geek out on grammar, here are four blogs you should bookmark right now.
- Trent Reznor on How Sobriety, Discomfort, and Experimentation Fuel His Creative Pursuits — The Nine Inch Nails mastermind, Beats Music COO, and film composer shares how he stays inspired while juggling a wide array of projects.