The Starr Conspiracy is up to no good. We’ll be moving into our new building within the next month and we’ve got some exciting updates coming soon to share about our new HQ. For now, catch up on the latest in B2B social media and branding.
B2B Social Media
- Check out this infographic on Facebook’s Edgerank algorithm featured on SocialMouths
- B2B marketers see Google+ becoming an increasingly useful social media platform — learn why from Fearless Competitor
- Read why B2B and B2C marketers agree relationship marketing is where it’s at on Social Media Today
Some Thoughts On Branding
If you missed this week on The Starr Conspiracy blog, we spent the week diving into how we feel about branding. Catch up quickly:
- Growing a Brand Identity Without the Shackles of Standards
- Brands Anchored In Feeling Have Creative Freedom
- Keeping Your Brand Unified and Wires Uncrossed
- How to Stick to Your Brand Guns and Still Take Risks
Have a great weekend! Keep up with the latest in how The Starr Conspiracy is changing B2B marketing by connecting with us on Twitter.