This week, we’ve been talking about planning your 2014 marketing budget. We talked through 8 essential trends for B2B marketing in 2014, and Monday we gave you some quotes to lift your spirit while you’re holed up in that room addressing the 2014 budget elephant in the room. Yesterday, we released our latest ebook, “Your 2014 Marketing Budget by the Numbers.”
Here are 6 resources for planning your 2014 B2B marketing budget:
1) Your 2014 Marketing Budget by the Numbers: We know that marketers in the enterprise software and HCM space are by-the-numbers people. To get your numbers right and balance all of your (sometimes competing) needs next year, download the e-book “Your 2014 Marketing Budget by the Numbers.”
2) The Rise of B2B Media-Oriented Content Marketing in 2014: The author of this Social Media Today post writes, “If 2013 is the year of content marketing then 2014 is going to be the year of media-oriented content marketing.” Read more in this blog post by David Cheng.
3) 103 Compelling Social Media and Marketing Statistics for 2013 and 2014: For a rundown of the latest stats and trend predictions for marketing and social media in 2014, check out this list on Business 2 Community.
4) B2B Content Marketing 2014 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends Report: Check out the latest research and 2014 marketing trends from MarketingProfs and Content Marketing Institute’s latest report. See it here.
5) Jumpstart Your 2014 B2B Marketing Plan with 5 Critical Questions: Check out these five great questions to consider while you’re diving into your 2014 budget planning from Marketing Trenches — starting with, “Do you know who your best clients are?”
6) Managing B2B Content Marketing in 2014 [Infographic]: This infographic from Smart Insights visualizes the data from the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs report linked above if you’re more of a visual learner than a reader.